Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Pain Chronicles - Countdown to Tooth Pain, Day 3

I'm not sure, but I think I might be getting a fever. I'm pretty sure the oral surgeon won't want to pull my teeth if I'm as ill as I think I am. . .I mean, as ill as I'm going to surely be once this virus takes hold.

I talked to someone at work that had her wisdom teeth pulled a few months back. When pulled, one of her bottom teeth snagged the nerve that provides feeling to her lower lip, and one of her upper teeth left a gaping hole in her sinus cavity. So now, every time she sneezes, the 'mist' shoots into her mouth then runs off the tip of her tongue onto her blouse because she can't move her lower lip to stop it.

I really shouldn't solicit advice on this procedure. So far all I'm hearing are horror stories.

Tell ya what - only comment or send an email if you have something POSITIVE to tell me.

Thanks.